460 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
If you are experiencing any of these
symptoms, call The JamesLine to
schedule a screening appointment:
• Persistent sore(s) of the mouth
• Hoarseness lasting longer than three weeks
• Sore throat that persists for more than six weeks
• Swelling in the neck for more than six weeks
If you smoke or use alcohol regularly, you may be at higher risk for head and neck cancers. Schedule your screening appointment today.
Appointments will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Complimentary parking provided in the North and South Cannon Garages, located at 1640 Cannon Drive (parking pass will be provided after your appointment).
What you can expect during a head and neck screening:
• Mirror or flexible scope exam of the vocal cords
• Nasal exam
• Ear exam
• Oral cavity exam
• Voice box exam
We will use the results from these tests, along with health information you provide us during your visit, to assess your risk of having a head or neck cancer. After your screening, we will schedule you for a follow-up visit if additional care is required.