HNCA Cancer Support Helpline Now Available
A Cancer Support Helpline is now open to head and neck cancer patients and provides resources, along with emotional and psychosocial support, to individuals impacted by head and neck cancer.
- Staffed by eight counselors and three resource specialists who have over 150 years of combined experience, the Cancer Support Helpline helps individuals affected by cancer diagnoses.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 9 pm (EST)
- Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Helpline: (866)-916-5107.
- A live online chat , available through the Cancer Support Community, is also available, from 9 am – 9 pm.
- Services are offered in both English and Spanish.
- Supercharge Your Kid’s Cancer Fighting Power
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)