Our Director’s Corner highlights and conveys HNCA’s leadership, advocates, survivors and patients viewpoints on the latest in cancer research, patient care, health care and news as it pertains to the national and worldwide cancer community.
For your blog to be considered for the HNCA Director’s Corner, please send to email@example.com and include in the subject line, HNCA Director’s Corner Submission for Consideration.
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance board member and Wellin Endowed Chair of the Head and Neck Tumor Center at the Hollings Cancer Center at MUSC, Dr. Terry Day, will have a radio interview on Monday, March 12th at 12:30 PM. It is specifically for broadcast on SC Public Radio—as part of the Health Focus series..
Medical and dental centers throughout the U.S. will take part in 20th annual OHANCAW®, April 8-15CHARLESTON, SC, MARCH 23, 2018 – Michael Cooper, LA Lakers legend and an oral cancer survivor, is joining forces with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance to promote the benefits of screenings and early detection during an annual nationwide campaign.
Dear Friends, Donate Today for a Healthy Tomorrow. #GivingTuesday, November 28th Thanksgiving is a time for reflection. A time of offering our gratitude for life’s bounty, our health, loved ones, friends and so much more. As we join our family and friends in this season of giving, please remember those who continue to struggle as.
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online
- The HPV Vaccine: Preventing Cancer Beats Curing It
- HNCA Board Member, Jason Mendelsohn, Presents at HPV Roundtable Conference