Genomics Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
HNCA Chairman of the Board, Dr. Terry Day, will be part of a free CancerCare Connect® Education Workshop/Teleconference for people living with oral and head and neck cancers, their families, partners, caregivers, friends and healthcare professionals. The teleconference will cover topics including an overview of the treatment of oral and head and neck cancers and the importance of early genomic testing before you begin treatment and during treatment. Listen to this workshop over the telephone or connect to the webcast online. Learn more.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL