HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance board member, founder of the Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW®) program and Wellin Endowed Chair of the Head and Neck Tumor Center at the Hollings Cancer Center at MUSC, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th radio interview with SC Public Radio is now available online. It is specifically for broadcast on SC Public Radio — as part of the Health Focus series. SC Public Radio now has the interview as a podcast on their website and it will be permanently available online as of today. In the interview, Dr. Day discusses the topic of throat cancer related to HPV (human papillomavirus).
This is Dr. Day’s second interview on the SC Public Radio with Bobbi Conners. His first interview was on the topic of prevention and early detection of head and neck cancer and is also available under the SC Public Radio Health Focus Series.
To learn more about HPV-related throat cancer, Dr. Day’s peer-viewed article on the staging systems for HPV-related throat cancer is available on our website.
- Supercharge Your Kid’s Cancer Fighting Power
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)