HNCA Board Member, Jason Mendelsohn, Presents at HPV Roundtable Conference
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Board Member Jason Mendelsohn presented at last week’s HPV Roundtable Conference, #HPVRT18 — a coalition of organizations and individuals dedicated to reducing the incidence of HPV-attributable cancers.
In his presentation to more than 100 attendees, Jason, an HPV-attributed throat cancer survivor, shared,
“I wish there was an HPV vaccine when I was 11, then I wouldn’t have had to go through the hell of cancer treatment. We must protect our sons and daughters. They depend on us to do so.”
The HPV Roundtable released these valuable resources during the conference.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online