HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance CEO Holly Boykin will moderate a panel at the upcoming HLTH: The Future of Healthcare event in Las Vegas. The session, entitled A Radical Approach to Oncology Decision Making, will be held May 6, 2018, from 3:10-3:50 pm and explores the possibilities of innovative detection methods in oncology.
HLTH is the leading event for innovation in healthcare. It’s an unprecedented, large-scale forum for individuals, companies, and policymakers who are reshaping the healthcare industry to learn, collaborate and evolve. The event is unique in bringing together all key stakeholders, ranging from established payers, providers, employers, and pharma services to disruptive startups and prolific investors, as well as representatives from government, media and analysts. HLTH takes place on May 6-9, 2018.
To register for the event, please visit https://hlth.co/ and use code headneck_150 to save $150!
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online