How to Find Your Hope
Steve Chadwell may not be a poker player, but he knows a bad hand when he’s holding one. Over the past seven years, Chadwell has suffered a career-ending back injury, a freak compound fracture, and cancer that came from out of nowhere to crush his spirits yet again. Any of the ailments and some of the resulting treatments could have easily killed him. But despite his streak of misfortune, Chadwell refused to stop fighting, and won’t back down in the face of future adversity. In fact, at age 62, he’s placing his biggest bet yet: on hope. Read Steve’s story and the role that the right nutrition played in his recovery.
Reposted courtesy of Kate Farms.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL