IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
HNCA president and executive board member, Dr. Michael Moore and Jason Mendelsohn were featured in today’s Immunization Summit as part of the two-day conference held in Altoona, Iowa and sponsored by the Iowa Department of Public Health, Immunization Program.
Speakers talked about a variety of topics in relation to immunization such as the link between human papillomavirus (HPV) and oropharyngeal cancers and the impact of vaccination on HPV-related cancers among survivors.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL