Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL
In collaboration with PeerView, HNCA will have one of our board members, Dr. Ezra Cohen, feature as the chair and presenter of the live dinner symposium. The expert panelist will be discussing the mapping progress of immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer. The symposium will be held in Chicago, IL on May 31, 2019 at 6:30 PM CDT. If you are unable to attend on-site, you can sign-up to receive a notification when it is available online.
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for July 18, 2020 in Chicago
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019