Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGE
Former NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a 'slit' on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history with oral cancer. Cooper now gets regularly checked and offers facts and how to get involved with oral, head and neck cancer.
Check him out on the "Lakers Podcast".
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online