Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGE
Former NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a 'slit' on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history with oral cancer. Cooper now gets regularly checked and offers facts and how to get involved with oral, head and neck cancer.
Check him out on the "Lakers Podcast".
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL