HNCA president and executive board member, Dr. Michael Moore and Jason Mendelsohn were featured in today’s Immunization Summit as part of the two-day conference held in Altoona, Iowa and sponsored by the Iowa Department of Public Health, Immunization Program. Speakers talked about a variety of topics in relation to immunization such as the link between.
In collaboration with PeerView, HNCA will have one of our board members, Dr. Ezra Cohen, feature as the chair and presenter of the live dinner symposium. The expert panelist will be discussing the mapping progress of immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer. The symposium will be held in Chicago, IL on May 31,.
Lisa Reed, tonsil cancer survivor and friend of HNCA, was recently featured in a HealthCentral article called Life After Tonsil Cancer: How One Woman Learned to Love Food Again. Because achieving adequate nutrition, as well as the physical act of eating itself, are challenges for head and neck cancer patients, we are thankful to.
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGEFormer NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a ‘slit’ on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL