My name is Paul Reitano. I am a photographer, a head and neck cancer survivor (almost 6 years out!), and an HNCA Ambassador. I am seeking fellow head and neck cancer survivors who would like to be part of an ongoing portrait project I’m developing, both as a solo artist and in conjunction with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance.
The goal of the project is to document and celebrate head and neck cancer survivorship, with portraits featured in gallery shows, HNCA-related projects (including this web page), and in my personal portfolio. Participants in the portrait project will receive free digital images via a custom gallery, link, prints, and unlimited right to all images selected.
My show, THRIVE: The Overcome Project, will be on exhibit during November 2018 at the Vermont Center for Photography and focuses on my personal cancer journey on the road to recovery. Going forward, I would like to focus on others who have traveled the same road. You can see more of my work here.
If you are interested in having your professional portrait taken and used to inspire others on similar journeys, please contact me. This is a long-term project, and I will shoot on location at a time and place that works for you; I do not expect anyone to come to me! I am based in New England, but make frequent trips to the Mid Atlantic region. Let’s work together to inspire others and show them there is life after cancer. Thank you for your consideration.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL