The HNCA understands that having a nutritious diet during and after treatment is necessary for a steady recovery. In many cases, that can be challenging for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. That is why HNCA is working on providing some nutritious recipes that have been created with head and neck cancer patients in mind. If you are interested in having your recipe in the HNCA quarterly e-newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recipe Card 01: Sea Bass on the Grill
- Recipe Card 02: Orzo Kale Soup
- Recipe Card 03: Asparagus Soup
- Recipe Card 04: Turkey Gumbo
- Recipe Card 05: Blueberry Green Nut Butter Smoothie
- Recipe Card 06: Game Day Healthy Eats
- Recipe Card 07: Sweet Potato Pie Soup
- Recipe Card 08: BeetBox Smoothie
- Recipe Card 09: Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
- Recipe Card 10: Longan Fruit & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Recipe Card 11: Lobster Bisque
- Recipe Card 12: Easy Gazpacho Soup
- Recipe Card 13: Greek Lamb & Potato Ragout
Recipe ContestHNCA is seeking nutritious and tasty home-created recipes for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. By submitting your very own recipe, you may have the opportunity to win a Vitamix® Blender and have your homemade recipe featured on our website.