22nd Annual Oral, Head, and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW®), April 13-19, 2020
Publicity guide, media relations and marketing materials
Media Relations Materials
Customizable Event Materials
Below, you can download social media graphics, posters and flyers that can be customized with your event information. Editing is easy with Adobe Acrobat.
Social Media Creatives
Instructions on accepted format for the social media captions are available in the 2019 Publicity Guide. The downloadable file will need to be exported into an image file before using on social media. To export files as an image file without using Adobe Acrobat DC, there are free searchable sites that can convert pdf files for you. Instructions on uploading files converting website varies for each site. We recommend exporting as a png. file to guarantee high-quality visuals.How to Save Customized Social Media Fillable Graphics
- Download the Fill-in-Form PDF file and save it to your desktop.
- Open the saved PDF, and select a graphic to customize.
- Enter your event information into the fields provided. Be sure to include the date, time, and location!
- Select File > Export to > Image. We recommend using the JPEG or PNG format.
- Save the image file to your computer.
A printed poster will be included in the kit that will be provided mid-March, with space below it to include your event information. It is not necessary to have special software to edit the poster.
The poster is downloadable through our website if you would like to fill in the form and print additional posters for your screening event. Please make sure that your printer has the capability to print 12 in x 16.75 in documents.
A downloadable flyer for printing or digital promotion is available below, formatted at 8.5 in x 11 in.How to Save Customized Posters and Flyers
- Download the PDF file and save it to your desktop.
- Open the saved PDF, and enter your event information into the fields provided. Be sure to include the date, time, and location!
- Select File & Save as. Select the location on your computer where you’d like to save the file. Rename the file, if you wish. Click Save.