HNCA understands that head and neck cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers, face many challenges during and after treatment. In this section, you will find a number of resources to help you find the support you need, manage side effects, regain health and wellness, and find inspiration to continue fighting. In order to provide the most helpful resources, we’d love your feedback. If there is a topic you think we should include on this page, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW OF CONGRESSIONALLY DIRECTED MEDICAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS’ PEER-REVIEWED CANCER RESEARCH PROGRAM FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon