HNCA understands that head and neck cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers, face many challenges during and after treatment. In this section, you will find a number of resources to help you find the support you need, manage side effects, regain health and wellness, and find inspiration to continue fighting. In order to provide the most helpful resources, we’d love your feedback. If there is a topic you think we should include on this page, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mental Health Issues in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Caused by the COVID – 19 Pandemic
- HNCA Urges Rescheduling of Screening Events Due to COVID-19
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness