Join the Ready. Raise. Rise. Pic Your Power Challenge!
HNCA is participating in the Ready. Raise. Rise. Pic Your Power challenge, and we hope you will too! Visit DiscoverIO on Facebook to share a photo showing how you harness your unique inner power to rise up against cancer. Be sure to include a sign that says #ReadyRaiseRise in your image.
With a total of 100 photo submissions, Bristol-Myers Squibb will donate $250,000 to be split evenly across participating cancer advocacy groups, like HNCA.
Submit a photo before the challenge ends on September 20, 2018! Visit ReadyRaiseRise.com for more information about the challenge.
- Supercharge Your Kid’s Cancer Fighting Power
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)