SC Chapter Virtual Support Group Meeting
Have you or a loved one been affected by head and neck cancer? Do you miss being able to gather with other survivors for support group meetings?
The SC Chapter of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance would like to invite you and/or your patients to attend a VIRTUAL Head and Neck Cancer support group meeting through Zoom on Wednesday, May 20th, from 7:00PM- 7:40PM!
The SC Chapter is very excited to be able to offer an opportunity for patients and their providers to gather during this time of social distancing (albeit virtually), to discuss relevant topics and concerns. This meeting will take place on Zoom— please see the flyer listed below for information on how to access the Zoom Meeting.
During this meeting, Dr. Mariangela Rivera of SCENT will share some helpful information about safety for Laryngectomees and Head and Neck Cancer survivors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Emergency Respiratory Care and Resuscitation in Laryngectomees
- Ask the Expert with Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos: October 5 – 8
- A Survivor’s Experience as an Imerman Angels Mentor
- A Cancer Researcher’s Thoughts on HPV Vaccination
- Head & Neck Cancer Alliance Stands with American Cancer Society Against Racism