10th Annual Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament
May 17-19, 2019
Althea Gibson Tennis Center at Empie Park | 3405-A Park Avenue | Wilmington, NCRegister Now
What We are SupportingOne of the main goals of Smash Cancer is to raise awareness for head and neck cancer. Hopefully, by achieving this goal we can increase early detection and treatment of this disease and improve the treatment outcomes for the patients and their families. During the tournament, physicians and clinical staff are available to perform free screenings for Oral Head and Neck Cancer and provide educational materials to the public.
Our ImpactThis year will be our 10th annual tournament and each year we grow in participation and in screenings provided. Thanks to our sponsors and participants we were able to donate over $100,000 to the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance to date. These funds go directly to helping head and neck cancer patients get to and from treatments. We are very proud to be able to support the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance’s Gas Card Program, which is able to help hundreds of people each year.
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019