Join the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance’s free online support community on Inspire
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) is proud to support a free online community on Inspire for individuals, and their loved ones, who are facing oral, head and neck cancers.
This free online community offers peer-to-peer support and a safe environment so you can connect with others experiencing or who have experienced the diagnosis, treatments and outcomes similar to yours.
You can start or respond to discussions in the community, upload photos and search for specific topics to find other members who share the same interests.
To become a member of Inspire you need to register for an account.
- Click the join button above and this will take you to the HNCA support community registration page.
- After you complete the registration form, Inspire will send you an email to activate your account.
- Emergency Respiratory Care and Resuscitation in Laryngectomees
- Ask the Expert with Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos: October 5 – 8
- A Survivor’s Experience as an Imerman Angels Mentor
- A Cancer Researcher’s Thoughts on HPV Vaccination
- Head & Neck Cancer Alliance Stands with American Cancer Society Against Racism