Join the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance’s free online support community on Inspire
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) is proud to support a free online community on Inspire for individuals, and their loved ones, who are facing oral, head and neck cancers.
This free online community offers peer-to-peer support and a safe environment so you can connect with others experiencing or who have experienced the diagnosis, treatments and outcomes similar to yours.
You can start or respond to discussions in the community, upload photos and search for specific topics to find other members who share the same interests.
To become a member of Inspire you need to register for an account.
- Click the join button above and this will take you to the HNCA support community registration page.
- After you complete the registration form, Inspire will send you an email to activate your account.
We are excited to share with you the new mobile app from our partner, inspire. We are confident the app will provide an even better experience in our online community on Inspire so members can engage with others and find the social, emotional support they need.
Download the app today here Inspire.com/app.
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign
- HNCA is Partnering with Stand Up To Cancer to Fund for Cancer Research
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 1)
- HNCA Ambassador and 12-Year Cancer Survivor, Mike Metzler, is Fundraising for the HNCA Through His Book Royalties