The Head & Neck Cancer Alliance is working to provide webinars focusing on different topics that will help head and neck cancer patients understand what to expect before, during and after treatment and tips on managing side effects from treatment.
Please revisit this page frequently, as we are working on hosting more webinars!
The Head and Neck and Cancer Alliance in conjunction with the American Head and Neck Society is hosting our first webinar of the year, “Mind and Body Therapies for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors” on January 20, 2022 at 4 PM ET. This webinar is an introduction to mind-body medicine and the role yoga and clinical hypnosis can play in alleviating side effects in cancer care and beyond and will be moderated by Vilija Vaitaitis, MD and featured medical experts, Rupa Mahadevan, MD, FAAP, ABOIM, Sonia Gupte, MD, CHt, CRT, and Megan Filer, RD, LDN.
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW OF CONGRESSIONALLY DIRECTED MEDICAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS’ PEER-REVIEWED CANCER RESEARCH PROGRAM FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon