Tag: Asian American
The Head & Neck Cancer Alliance grieves the recent deaths of the eight people killed in Atlanta. We join our colleagues across the nation to stand in solidarity against anti-Asian racism. While racism targeted against Asians and Asian Americans is not new to our country, the rising surge of violence and the recent hate crimes.
- Safety of Celebrating the Spring Holidays with Family and Friends for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 2)
- HNCA Stands in Solidarity with the Asian American Community Against Racism
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign