Tag: Cancer signs
A lump started forming on the right side of my neck just below my ear during the first two weeks of May 2018. I visited two clinics undergoing a total of 5 needle biopsies to the lump, with no conclusive results, but cancerous possibilities. I went to MD Anderson Cancer Center located in Houston Texas,.
- Safety of Celebrating the Spring Holidays with Family and Friends for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 2)
- HNCA Stands in Solidarity with the Asian American Community Against Racism
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign