Thank you for your participation in HNCA’s Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness (OHANCA) Program. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, screenings and other group activities are being placed on hold. We encourage sites to reschedule screening events for later in the year, working with your institution’s public health teams to determine the appropriate timing and venue to optimize the.
- Mental Health Issues in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Caused by the COVID – 19 Pandemic
- HNCA Urges Rescheduling of Screening Events Due to COVID-19
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness