The Head & Neck Cancer Alliance grieves the recent deaths of the eight people killed in Atlanta. We join our colleagues across the nation to stand in solidarity against anti-Asian racism. While racism targeted against Asians and Asian Americans is not new to our country, the rising surge of violence and the recent hate crimes.
The Head & Neck Cancer Alliance grieves the recent deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. We join our colleagues across the nation to stand in solidarity against racism. These words from the American Cancer Society define the great task that is before us: “Cancer is a disease that can affect anyone, but it does.
- Safety of Celebrating the Spring Holidays with Family and Friends for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 2)
- HNCA Stands in Solidarity with the Asian American Community Against Racism
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign