Tag: Itzhak Brook
By: Itzhak Brook, M.D. MSc., HNCA Board Member, HNCA Ambassador, Throat Cancer Survivor and Laryngectomee Laryngectomees are more susceptible to respiratory infection because the air they inhale is not filtered by passing through the nose. Consequently, they are at increased risk of inhaling respiratory pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and fungi) directly into their lungs. Therefore, laryngectomees.
By: Itzhak Brook, MD, MSc Sometimes we take our own experience for granted and forget that things may not be the same in other parts of the world. I was honored to be able to visit China and get first-hand insight into the life of Chinese laryngectomees and head and neck cancer patients. On October.
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for July 18, 2020 in Chicago