Tag: Side Effects
A lump started forming on the right side of my neck just below my ear during the first two weeks of May 2018. I visited two clinics undergoing a total of 5 needle biopsies to the lump, with no conclusive results, but cancerous possibilities. I went to MD Anderson Cancer Center located in Houston Texas,.
Join the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance’s Ask the Expert, on our online community support group, to learn more about how head and neck cancer treatments affect the lymphatic system. From October 5 – 8, Angela Wicker-Ramos PT, DPT, CLT- LANA will be answering your questions about Caring for Your Lymphatic System Following Head and.
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign
- HNCA is Partnering with Stand Up To Cancer to Fund for Cancer Research
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 1)
- HNCA Ambassador and 12-Year Cancer Survivor, Mike Metzler, is Fundraising for the HNCA Through His Book Royalties