Tag: Smash Cancer
April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month, there’s no better time to come in for a free screening! The THANC Foundation hosts it’s annual Free Oral Cancer Screening. This comprehensive oral cancer examination administered by a dental or medical professional. If, during the examination, a suspicious red or white spot is detected, the dental or medical.
Free Oral and Head and Neck Cancer Screening
We will be offering complementary oral cancer screenings by appointment only the week of April 9-12, 2019!
This event is hosted by The Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery. Who should be screened? Every adult. Tobacco and alcohol users traditionally have been considered the populations at greatest risk for these cancers. However, oral cancer cases are on the rise in younger adults who do not smoke, and recent research indicates this.
West Coast University will be hosting FREE Oral Cancer Screenings all throughout the month of April! Walk-in’s accepted, but appointments preferred.
This inaugural event is open to everyone, including those who do not play tennis! Come out to take advantage of a free oral cancer risk assessment, and bid on fabulous silent auction packages! You can also donate to the tournament, which benefits HNCA’s Gas Card Program. Oral cancer risk assessment will be available on-site and.
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program