The Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ (CDMRP), Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program (PRCRP) consumer advocates Stewart Lyman and Anthony White recently participated in the evaluation of research applications submitted to the PRCRP. Lyman and White were nominated for participation in the program by the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. As consumer reviewers, they were full.
HNCA Chairman of the Board, Dr. Terry Day, will be part of a free CancerCare Connect® Education Workshop/Teleconference on the topic of what’s new in the treatment of oral, head and neck cancer. The workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, April 15, 2020, from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM EST. Pre-registration is required. Register Today
Help HNCA & Others Find Ways to Help You Clinical trials are research studies that involve patients, caregivers and/or survivors. Through clinical trials, doctors, researchers and non-profits find new ways to improve treatments and establish programs that improve the quality of life for people with diseases. Most commonly, clinical trials are used to test the.
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign
- HNCA is Partnering with Stand Up To Cancer to Fund for Cancer Research
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 1)
- HNCA Ambassador and 12-Year Cancer Survivor, Mike Metzler, is Fundraising for the HNCA Through His Book Royalties