2019 OHANCAW® Spokesperson
Rikki RockettFounder and Drummer of Poison and HPV-attributed Oropharyngeal Cancer Survivor
When Poison drummer and OHANCAW® spokesperson Rikki Rockett had a persistent sore throat and a swollen lymph node, he knew something was wrong.
Head and Neck Cancer Survivors
ValerieTongue Cancer Survivor
Thanks to immunotherapy, Valerie was able to roll with the punches and beat cancer.
RyanTongue Cancer Survivor
Ryan shares his journey as a young, oral cancer patient. As a survivor, he appreciates the good times and a new perspective on life.
JuliaHPV-related Oral Cancer Survivor
To beat cancer, Julia relied on proven treatments, a healthy dose of positivity, and taking the time to appreciate the small things in life.
JimTongue Cancer Survivor
Before he was diagnosed with tongue cancer, he had a history of colon and prostate cancer. Jim turned to immunotherapy to beat cancer and get back to the life he loves.
The BeasleysMucoepidermoid Cancer Survivor
Diagnosis & Treatment
Solving the MultiModal Puzzle of Head and Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy EraView Article
Survivor of HPV-related cancer urges parents to protect children through vaccineView Article
IU teams up with national organizations for first-ever HPV Awareness WeekView Article
HPV & Cancer
Cure Connections: Through the Eyes of a Head and Neck Cancer Patient
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL