HNCA is delighted to continue our partnership with Merck on Your Cancer Game Plan and the launch of a new program, With Love, Me. The program features a series of heartfelt letters written by caregivers and cancer survivors to their newly diagnosed selves and other caregivers touching upon what they wish they had known when they were first diagnosed/providing care.
There’s great power in sharing stories, and when it comes to facing cancer, patients and caregivers have found hearing from others affected by cancer may help. Please visit With Love, Me to read and view these personal letters from people impacted by cancer, become inspired and learn more about how to take an active role in developing a “game plan” to address the emotional, health and communication challenges of a cancer journey.
Share your own #WithLoveMe message because your cancer story may help others.
Your Cancer Game Plan
For those newly diagnosed or going through treatment, Merck continues to offer its original Your Cancer Game Plan resources to help guide you and your caregivers through this journey. Create your own cancer game plan today to get healthy recipes, helpful tips on things like managing your health, coping strategies, partnering with caregivers and more. Visit Your Cancer Game Plan!
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL