HNCA is proud to support head and neck cancer patients with assistance to/from their cancer treatments. In 2021, HNCA provided more than 800 patients with gas gift cards totaling $35,000, the largest amount ever.
As funds for the program are limited and demand is high, HNCA will need to stop accepting applications at this time. Please do not submit patient application forms as we are not able to maintain a wait list.
Please know that the HNCA Gas Card Program, offered to head and neck cancer patients who are currently in treatment, is a one-time only $50 gas card grant to assist patients with transportation costs. Be sure to periodically check the HNCA website, www.headandneck.org, for status updates.
For patients and survivors, we encourage you to join our online support community, our Peer-to-Peer Program as well as spend time on our website as we offer a host of recorded webinars and educational materials to help you through your cancer journey and beyond.
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW OF CONGRESSIONALLY DIRECTED MEDICAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS’ PEER-REVIEWED CANCER RESEARCH PROGRAM FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon