HNCA is proud to support head and neck cancer patients with assistance to/from their cancer treatments. In 2019, HNCA provided nearly 900 patients with gas gift cards totaling $45,000, the largest amount ever.
As funds for the program are limited and demand is high, HNCA will need to stop accepting applications at this time. Please do not submit patient applications as we are not able to maintain a wait list.
Please know that the HNCA Gas Card Program, offered to head and neck cancer patients who are currently in treatment, is a one-time only $50 gas card grant to assist patients with transportation costs. Be sure to periodically check back for status updates.For patients and survivors, we encourage you to join our online support community as well as spend time on our website as we offer a host of educational materials to help you through your cancer journey and beyond.
- Mental Health Issues in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Caused by the COVID – 19 Pandemic
- HNCA Urges Rescheduling of Screening Events Due to COVID-19
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness