HNCA is proud to support head and neck cancer patients with assistance to/from their cancer treatments. In 2019, HNCA provided nearly 900 patients with gas gift cards totaling $45,000, the largest amount ever.
Because funds for the program are limited and demand is high, HNCA must stop accepting applications at this time. Please do not submit patient applications as we are not able to maintain a wait list.
Please know that the HNCA Gas Card Program, offered to head and neck cancer patients who are currently in treatment, is a one-time only $50 gas card grant to assist patients with transportation costs. Be sure to periodically check back for status updates.For patients and survivors, we encourage you to join our online support community as well as spend time on our website as we offer a host of educational materials to help you through your cancer journey and beyond.
- Emergency Respiratory Care and Resuscitation in Laryngectomees
- Ask the Expert with Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos: October 5 – 8
- A Survivor’s Experience as an Imerman Angels Mentor
- A Cancer Researcher’s Thoughts on HPV Vaccination
- Head & Neck Cancer Alliance Stands with American Cancer Society Against Racism