July 18, 2020 | 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60601
Registration is now open!
Bringing together survivors and care partners for a day of education and connections
Survivors and care partners will participate in sessions on a number of topics important to thriving in long-term survivorship, including:
- Care Partner Needs
- Family Dynamics
- Dental Care
- Psychosocial Issues
- Becoming a Champion for your Community
Be sure to sign up for our Symposium mailing list to get updates on the schedule, speakers, and registration. You can also download a flyer here.
Sign up to get the latest information about the Survivorship Symposium!
Make a donation to support the symposium.
Thank you to our Symposium partners!
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019