July 18, 2020 | 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60601
Early registration is now closed.
Early bird registration has ended. We will re-open registration in the spring, until remaining seats have been filled. Because the response to the Symposium has been greater than anticipated, we recommend signing up for the registration waiting list.
Bringing together survivors and care partners for a day of education and connections
Survivors and care partners will participate in sessions on a number of topics important to thriving in long-term survivorship, including:
- Care Partner Needs
- Family Dynamics
- Dental Care
- Psychosocial Issues
- Becoming a Champion for your Community
Be sure to sign up for our Symposium mailing list to get updates on the schedule, speakers, and registration. You can also download a flyer here.
The program agenda is now available. Click here to download the agenda.
Sign up to get the latest information about the Survivorship Symposium!
Make a donation to support the symposium.
Thank you to our Symposium partners!
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program