The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) is hosting its 22nd annual Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW®) April 13-19, 2020. For more than two decades, HNCA has worked with partners around the world to raise awareness and save lives by hosting community health screenings to promote early detection. If your institution or.
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) has selected voice actor Rob Paulsen as its official spokesperson for 2020. Paulsen will serve as the face and voice of HNCA’s Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness® Program (OHANCA®), which celebrates its 22nd year in 2020. The cornerstone of the annual initiative is Oral, Head and Neck.
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for July 18, 2020 in Chicago